I want to monitor what my kid is doing on Maily
You can view at any time any of your kid's conversation from the parent mode
- Open the app, login
- Open "Parent mode", Tap on your profile picture
- Open "Family and Friends", Tap on the icon with 3 people
- Open "Kid Contact List", Tap on the profile picture of your kid
- Open "Kid Conversation with Contact", Tap on the profile picture of the contact
For your kid's safety, in Maily, any first message in a conversation sent to your kid is prior subject to your formal approval
- A first message is sent to your kid, initiating conversation between your kid and a contact
- The first message appears in your activity for your to moderate
- Decide to approve or reject the message
I decide to "Approve the message"
- The message is sent to your kid inbox
==> your kid can send and receive message to and from this contact
- Decide to moderate the conversation between your kid and the contact, your have two options :
- Trust : any message sent to your kid will arrive directly in his inbox
- Moderate : any message sent to you kid will require your approval
I decide to "Reject the message"
- The message is removed and will not go to your kid inbox
- Decide what to do with the contact, you have two options
- Reject the message only : your kid can send to this contact and receive message only prior to your approval
- Reject the contact : your kid can neither send nor receive any message from this contact
Safety of your kid is of major importance for us, in any doubt about a contact, report an abuse so we can investigate and take appropriate action. The report abuse button is presented in the "Reject the message" case when you decide to "Reject the contact".